I was in the mood for berries or some kind of fruit salad, so I made this to go with dinner. It is so good! My family loves it. There were only two servings leftover for the next day, which I gave to two of my kids for lunch, who were home sick with fevers. Boy, did I get in trouble with one of my kids when she got home from school, cuz I didn't save her any! They're begging me to make more.
1 half-pint whipping cream
2 T. sugar
2 (16 oz.) pkgs. frozen mixed berries
16 oz. yogurt, french vanilla
1 sm. box instant pudding, (Oreo Cookies 'n Creme, Cheesecake, Vanilla, etc.)
Place the bags of berries in hot water for 20 minutes to thaw. Whip the cream and sugar. Add the berries. If the strawberries are whole I slice them first. Then add yogurt and pudding mix. Mix well. Chill.
I didn't do the last step, we just ate it. Each spoonful is a rich bite of creamy berry deliciousness.
I didn't do the last step, we just ate it. Each spoonful is a rich bite of creamy berry deliciousness.
No comments:
Post a Comment