I love lemon poppy seed muffins and cake, so when I found this recipe I knew I had to give it a try. I love breakfast for dinner more than I love breakfast for breakfast! So the last time I made breakfast for dinner I made these so we could try them, and my family loved 'em! It's a very simple, but good recipe and the waffles are very filling.
3 C. Bisquick
3 (6 oz.) lemon yogurt -about 3 cups
3 eggs
3 T. poppy seeds
Combine all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix until slightly lumpy. Cover and let rise about 20-30 minutes. Cook in a hot waffle iron. Serve with maple syrup.
Maple Syrup
Bring 2 c. sugar and 1 c. water to a gentle
boil. Continue boiling for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add 1 t. maple
flavoring.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment