I started this blog...

as a way of compiling all my families favorite recipes all together in one place.
My daughter asked me if I would write down a certain something I make so
she has it when she grows up and has a family. I thought that was a good idea,
so I decided to combine all our favorites and make one big book. It will be a
work in progress and a way for me to ORGANIZE all the recipes stashed in
the cupboard. And I've realized, I like taking pictures of food!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice


3 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg. zesty Italian dressing
rice or noodles

Combine cream cheese, cream of chicken and seasoning together in crock pot. Cook on low for 10 minutes and then add chicken. Cook on low 4-6 hours. Shred with fork and serve over rice or egg noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment