I started this blog...

as a way of compiling all my families favorite recipes all together in one place.
My daughter asked me if I would write down a certain something I make so
she has it when she grows up and has a family. I thought that was a good idea,
so I decided to combine all our favorites and make one big book. It will be a
work in progress and a way for me to ORGANIZE all the recipes stashed in
the cupboard. And I've realized, I like taking pictures of food!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies

2/3 c. butter, softened
2/3 c. brown sugar
1 t. vanilla
2 eggs
1 1/2 c. old fashioned oats
1 1/2 c. flour
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
2/3 c. craisins
2/3 c. white chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs, mixing well. Add dry ingredients, mixing well after each addition. Stir in craisins and chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 2 1/2 dozen cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment