I started this blog...

as a way of compiling all my families favorite recipes all together in one place.
My daughter asked me if I would write down a certain something I make so
she has it when she grows up and has a family. I thought that was a good idea,
so I decided to combine all our favorites and make one big book. It will be a
work in progress and a way for me to ORGANIZE all the recipes stashed in
the cupboard. And I've realized, I like taking pictures of food!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Favorite Taco Soup

1 lb. ground beef, cooked and crumbled
Onion, chopped
Celery, diced
1 bottle garden grown stewed tomatoes {always tastes the best} or 2 cans diced tomatoes
1 can red kidney beans
1 can black beans
1 can tomato soup
1 soup can water
1 pkg. taco seasoning

Add all ingredients to cooked hamburger. Bring to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Serve over corn chips or tortilla chips. Top with more chips, grated cheese and sour cream, if desired.
 This is one of Bryson's favorites. He's so picky, but when I make this... I know he'll eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment