I started this blog...

as a way of compiling all my families favorite recipes all together in one place.
My daughter asked me if I would write down a certain something I make so
she has it when she grows up and has a family. I thought that was a good idea,
so I decided to combine all our favorites and make one big book. It will be a
work in progress and a way for me to ORGANIZE all the recipes stashed in
the cupboard. And I've realized, I like taking pictures of food!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Pizza Singles

My kids love these and have fun making their own little individualized pizzas.
Rhodes rolls - place as many frozen rolls as you want on greased cookie sheet. Cover. Let rise for 3-4 hours.
Then roll into individual round little pizza crusts.
Cover with sauce and desired toppings.

Sauce:
1 sm. can tomato sauce
1/2 t. onion powder
1/2 t. garlic salt
1/2 t. oregano
1 t. oil
1 T. parsley flakes

Toppings:
mini pepperoni
Canadian bacon
sliced olives
green peppers, diced
mushrooms
grated cheese
anything you like on your pizza
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment