I started this blog...

as a way of compiling all my families favorite recipes all together in one place.
My daughter asked me if I would write down a certain something I make so
she has it when she grows up and has a family. I thought that was a good idea,
so I decided to combine all our favorites and make one big book. It will be a
work in progress and a way for me to ORGANIZE all the recipes stashed in
the cupboard. And I've realized, I like taking pictures of food!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fruit Cocktail Delight

This is a quick finale to any meal. It's not only pretty, but refreshing and super easy.
1 15 oz. can fruit cocktail, un-drained
1 sm. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1/2 c. miniature marshmallows

In a bowl, combine fruit and pudding. Mix well. Add marshmallows and refrigerate until ready to serve. Yield: 6 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment