I started this blog...

as a way of compiling all my families favorite recipes all together in one place.
My daughter asked me if I would write down a certain something I make so
she has it when she grows up and has a family. I thought that was a good idea,
so I decided to combine all our favorites and make one big book. It will be a
work in progress and a way for me to ORGANIZE all the recipes stashed in
the cupboard. And I've realized, I like taking pictures of food!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tator Tot Casserole

1 lb. ground beef, cooked and seasoned with a little onion powder
2 cans green beans
2 cans cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken soup 
grated cheese
1 pkg tator tots
pepper
seasoning salt

Layer cooked hamburger in casserole dish, green beans, soup, cheese and tator tots. Sprinkle tator tots with  pepper and seasoning salt. Cover. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Fast, easy and good!

No comments:

Post a Comment