I started this blog...

as a way of compiling all my families favorite recipes all together in one place.
My daughter asked me if I would write down a certain something I make so
she has it when she grows up and has a family. I thought that was a good idea,
so I decided to combine all our favorites and make one big book. It will be a
work in progress and a way for me to ORGANIZE all the recipes stashed in
the cupboard. And I've realized, I like taking pictures of food!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Strawberry Danish Dessert

4 T. cornstarch
1 c. sugar
1 pkg. strawberry Kool Aid
2 c. cold water

Mix cornstarch, sugar and Kool Aid together. Add water and cook over medium high heat until thick and bubbly. Take off heat and cool.

Add fresh sliced strawberries and serve individually over white or yellow cake, pour in a pie crust, over belgian waffles with a dollop of Cool Whip. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment