I started this blog...

as a way of compiling all my families favorite recipes all together in one place.
My daughter asked me if I would write down a certain something I make so
she has it when she grows up and has a family. I thought that was a good idea,
so I decided to combine all our favorites and make one big book. It will be a
work in progress and a way for me to ORGANIZE all the recipes stashed in
the cupboard. And I've realized, I like taking pictures of food!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hot Fudge Sauce

3/4 c. chocolate chips
3 T. butter
1 c. powdered sugar
1 can evaporated milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla

Melt together butter and chocolate chips in microwave glass bowl. Stir in sugar, milk and vanilla and microwave until bubbling. Also, can be done on stovetop. We love this over brownies and ice cream as one of our favorite desserts.
**{This is the recipe Braeli wanted that started this whole new blog for me}

No comments:

Post a Comment