My mom use to make this cake and I've always loved it.
1 pkg. white cake mix
1 (3 oz.) pkg. JELL-O, any flavor
1 c. boiling water
1/2 c. cold water
Prepare cake mix as directed. Bake in a well greased and floured 9x13 inch pan. Cool cake in pan 15 minutes. Then prick with utility fork 1/2 inch intervals. Dissolve JELL-O in boiling water then add cold water. Carefully pour over warm cake. Chill 3 to 4 hours. My mom topped it with Cool Whip. I got this pudding icing recipe from Jana Wilson M. and I really liked the cake spread with a layer of it before the Cool Whip.
Icing:
1 envelope Dream Whip
1 sm. pkg. instant pudding (any flavor)
1 1/2 c. cold milk
Mix all ingredients and beat until it thickens. Spread on cake. Spread a layer of Cool Whip.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment