I started this blog...

as a way of compiling all my families favorite recipes all together in one place.
My daughter asked me if I would write down a certain something I make so
she has it when she grows up and has a family. I thought that was a good idea,
so I decided to combine all our favorites and make one big book. It will be a
work in progress and a way for me to ORGANIZE all the recipes stashed in
the cupboard. And I've realized, I like taking pictures of food!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Eclair Squares

Crust:
1 stick butter
1 c. water
1 c. flour
4 eggs

Boil butter and water. Add flour and eggs (beat well between each egg). Spread into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake @ 400 for 25 min. until puffy. Let cool.

Filling:
3 oz. cream cheese
2 T. milk
1 lg. box instant vanilla pudding
1 1/2 c. milk
8 oz. Cool Whip

Beat together cream cheese and 2 T. milk. In a seperate bowl, mix together pudding and milk. Then add to cream cheese mixture until thick. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread over the top of crust. Refrigerate. Serve with chocolate syrup and sliced strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment