I started this blog...

as a way of compiling all my families favorite recipes all together in one place.
My daughter asked me if I would write down a certain something I make so
she has it when she grows up and has a family. I thought that was a good idea,
so I decided to combine all our favorites and make one big book. It will be a
work in progress and a way for me to ORGANIZE all the recipes stashed in
the cupboard. And I've realized, I like taking pictures of food!

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Banana Muffins



1 1 /2 cups flour
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1 t. cinnamon
3 ripe bananas
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 t. vanilla
1/3 cup oil
1 cup chopped nuts, or chocolate chips, optional

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. 
Combine the first 4 ingredients, set aside. 
In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, and oil. Mix well. 
Stir in the dry ingredients just until moistened. 
Fold in any nuts or chocolate chips if desired.
Fill muffin liners half full.
Bake for 18-22 minutes at 375, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes our clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment