I started this blog...

as a way of compiling all my families favorite recipes all together in one place.
My daughter asked me if I would write down a certain something I make so
she has it when she grows up and has a family. I thought that was a good idea,
so I decided to combine all our favorites and make one big book. It will be a
work in progress and a way for me to ORGANIZE all the recipes stashed in
the cupboard. And I've realized, I like taking pictures of food!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Meatballs

Growing up, Sunday dinners were the best. All that spiritual learning makes your stomach feel like it's starving. My mom would make these once in awhile, served with her famous mashed potatoes and a veggie, and I loved them... still do. And now my kids do, too. One of Braeli's most requested food!
 
1 lb. ground beef
2-3 eggs
crushed crackers or bread crumbs
seasoned salt, pepper, onion powder, parsley

Beat eggs with fork. Add seasonings to the crumbs. Shape meat into 1 1/2 inch size balls. Roll in egg and then crumbs. Place in frying pan and cook, turning over when needed, until meatballs are cooked through.

Serve with ketchup, barbeque sauce, fry sauce or whatever you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment