I started this blog...

as a way of compiling all my families favorite recipes all together in one place.
My daughter asked me if I would write down a certain something I make so
she has it when she grows up and has a family. I thought that was a good idea,
so I decided to combine all our favorites and make one big book. It will be a
work in progress and a way for me to ORGANIZE all the recipes stashed in
the cupboard. And I've realized, I like taking pictures of food!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Symphony Fudge

4 cups sugar
1 pint whipping cream
2 lg. Symphony toffee almond bars, broken up
2 sticks butter

Mix the sugar and cream together in a LARGE pan. Stir well and bring to a boil.
While boiling, add butter. Do not touch the sides of bottom of pan while stirring in the butter.
Using a candy thermometer, boil to the soft-ball stage (230 degrees) about 3 minutes.
Take off heat, add Symphony bars and beat with an electric mixer.
Pour into a greased 9x13 pan and chill for 5-6 hours.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment