I got this recipe from Aunt Linda. She made these for our Christmas breakfast one year when I was young. They were so good, I had to get the recipe. They are now a part of our traditional Christmas breakfast every year. My kids and hubby look forward to these yummy rolls. In fact, I wouldn't dream of making anything else... they wouldn't allow it!!!
1. Spray bundt pan
2. Sprinkle chopped nuts in bottom of pan, optional
3. Melt together:
1 cube margarine or butter
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 sm. box Butterscotch pudding {cook n serve NOT instant}
1 t. cinnamon
4. Place 18-20 frozen Rhodes rolls in pan
5. Pour butterscotch over rolls
6. Cover and let rise all night
Next morning, uncover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Turn out onto serving platter and serve.
Friday, December 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment