I started this blog...

as a way of compiling all my families favorite recipes all together in one place.
My daughter asked me if I would write down a certain something I make so
she has it when she grows up and has a family. I thought that was a good idea,
so I decided to combine all our favorites and make one big book. It will be a
work in progress and a way for me to ORGANIZE all the recipes stashed in
the cupboard. And I've realized, I like taking pictures of food!

Friday, December 6, 2019

Cranberry Pie

 

1 prepared pie crust

1 (3 oz) pkg raspberry jello

3/4 c. hot water

1/4 c. orange juice

1 (14 oz) can jellied cranberry sauce

1 (6 oz) instant vanilla pudding

2 1/2  c. milk or half and half

Whipping cream

Dissolve jello in water. Add orange juice. Mix in cranberry sauce. Let sit 20 minutes. Then pour into pie crust. Let set in refrigerator. 

Combine pudding and milk. Beat until thick. Layer on top of set jello mixture. Refrigerate. Top with whipping cream before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment